All Case Studies
- European New Product Launch
- In-Licensing Product Analysis
- Key Innovation Leader Study
- New Indication Evaluation
- New Indications - Life Cycle Management
- New Product - Financial Forecasting
- Review & Analysis of Oncology Compounds
- Sales Force Integration
- Strategic Platform Development
- Strategic Positioning and New Markets
- Transdermal Formulations Assessment
- Web Portal Market Positioning Strategy
- Worldwide Ethnographic Market Assessment
Key Innovation Leader Study
A mid-tier pharmaceutical company was awaiting FDA approval for a new indication in a therapeutic area with a target prescriber audience that was unique to their existing product pipeline. In addition to entering this unique and unfamiliar market, they were posed with an additional challenge of a tight timeline to introduce their product.
Harrison Hayes was asked to identify the top influential physicians in this new therapeutic area to best target speaker recruitment and detailing efforts. A KOL study to identify the physicians who influence the ?high prescribers? in this new therapeutic area was conducted.
Harrison Hayes provided the client with a database of influential physicians in an easy-to-use format. The client immediately applied the KOL study findings to its ongoing speaker recruitment campaign and marketing/sales promotion efforts, all having favorable outcomes..