All Case Studies
- European New Product Launch
- In-Licensing Product Analysis
- Key Innovation Leader Study
- New Indication Evaluation
- New Indications - Life Cycle Management
- New Product - Financial Forecasting
- Review & Analysis of Oncology Compounds
- Sales Force Integration
- Strategic Platform Development
- Strategic Positioning and New Markets
- Transdermal Formulations Assessment
- Web Portal Market Positioning Strategy
- Worldwide Ethnographic Market Assessment
New Indication Evaluation
The market landscape analysis included a disease overview designed to synthesize available information on renal cell carcinoma pathology. It also included an assessment of regulatory, reimbursement and payer attitudes, which provided the client with insight into how physicians diagnose the renal cell carcinoma, as well as what impact payers have on those decisions.
The analysis also included a preliminary market segmentation to help the client characterize the renal cell carcinoma patient population and focus its efforts on the dominant physician specialties and payers. Finally, a plan and outline were provided for forecasting the market opportunity associated with the new indication, based on key market drivers and the level of unmet need. Primary market research was conducted with both physicians and managed markets decision makers to validate those hypotheses regarding payer influence on prescribing behavior.
Based on this market landscape analysis, the client had a clearer snapshot of the renal cell carcinoma disease state and was prepared with strategic decision making tools to best define targeted expectations for the future of their product.