All Case Studies
- European New Product Launch
- In-Licensing Product Analysis
- Key Innovation Leader Study
- New Indication Evaluation
- New Indications - Life Cycle Management
- New Product - Financial Forecasting
- Review & Analysis of Oncology Compounds
- Sales Force Integration
- Strategic Platform Development
- Strategic Positioning and New Markets
- Transdermal Formulations Assessment
- Web Portal Market Positioning Strategy
- Worldwide Ethnographic Market Assessment
Web Portal Market Positioning Strategy
A major manufacturer of animal health products requested a model to facilitate in building a web portal intended for the exclusive use of veterinarians.
Harrison Hayes developed a two-tiered market research study with animal health practitioners in the continental US and Canada. The objective was to determine the needs and goals of the veterinarians and the type of user experience they were seeking. The study involved 250 phone interviews and an Internet panel survey of 250 respondents.
The end result was the conception of an innovative web portal that was custom designed for the specific needs of licensed veterinarians.
The launch of the website has been a successful step in the client's ability to reach its core market, and has become an effective marketing tool for the firm's products. As a result of this research, the client has also developed additional functionalities to enlist affinity users to create an Open Innovation Network (OIN) within the portal, encouraging ideas and thoughts from the users themselves.