All Case Studies
- European New Product Launch
- In-Licensing Product Analysis
- Key Innovation Leader Study
- New Indication Evaluation
- New Indications - Life Cycle Management
- New Product - Financial Forecasting
- Review & Analysis of Oncology Compounds
- Sales Force Integration
- Strategic Platform Development
- Strategic Positioning and New Markets
- Transdermal Formulations Assessment
- Web Portal Market Positioning Strategy
- Worldwide Ethnographic Market Assessment
Worldwide Ethnographic Market Assessment
A pharmaceutical manufacturer based in the US requested an international market assessment of VVC in various countries to assist them with developing a market penetration strategy of their leading VVC product.
Four geographic regions were identified as having the greatest potential; specific countries within each region were analyzed. An ethnographic study comprised of both quantitative and qualitative research was conducted to assess the political, cultural, religious, and regulatory issues within each country.
Data pertaining to VVC's market potential and prospective competitors that existed within the VVC market for each country was captured and analyzed.
A total of 17 countries were included in the analysis: Canada, US, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Venezuela, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain, United Kingdom, Australia, China, India and Japan.
Key conclusions and noteworthy findings from this analysis were summarized in a final report. The data in this report contributed to the client's overall evaluation of each country's market to identify optimal strategies of where and how to introduce their VVC product.