All Case Studies
- European New Product Launch
- In-Licensing Product Analysis
- Key Innovation Leader Study
- New Indication Evaluation
- New Indications - Life Cycle Management
- New Product - Financial Forecasting
- Review & Analysis of Oncology Compounds
- Sales Force Integration
- Strategic Platform Development
- Strategic Positioning and New Markets
- Transdermal Formulations Assessment
- Web Portal Market Positioning Strategy
- Worldwide Ethnographic Market Assessment
New Product - Market Landscape Analysis
Harrison Hayes was assigned to assist a leading device manufacturer with its identification of a new product creation platform. The client needed to explore the next generation of development for syringes and pen needles for the self-injection of insulin and other therapies used to treat diabetes.
Harrison Hayes designed a vertically-segmented internet panel survey to act as a precursor to the ideation process. The results were aggregated into a ?pool? of preferred features and benefits, which did not exist within the existing offerings by the client or its competitors.
Various concepts and product iterations that would best serve practitioners and their patients were evaluated during the ideation process. As a result, 30 unique product formats, features, designs, and functions that were not yet in existence in the current market were created. After identifying the most relevant concepts, the implementation of a two-tiered phone and internet panel survey further validated the product offering in a ?pre-concept? development scenario.
Via the results of the internet panel survey, Harrison Hayes was able to help the client develop a revolutionary new line of diabetes-related products, which reinforced the client?s position as the ?State-of-the-Art? provider in this burgeoning market.