All Case Studies
- European New Product Launch
- In-Licensing Product Analysis
- Key Innovation Leader Study
- New Indication Evaluation
- New Indications - Life Cycle Management
- New Product - Financial Forecasting
- Review & Analysis of Oncology Compounds
- Sales Force Integration
- Strategic Platform Development
- Strategic Positioning and New Markets
- Transdermal Formulations Assessment
- Web Portal Market Positioning Strategy
- Worldwide Ethnographic Market Assessment
Strategic Positioning and New Markets
A leading disposables manufacturer sought to identify the potency of several of its disposable wound care brands to discern competitive positioning strategies and to identify new product opportunities.
Harrison Hayes implemented a two-tiered research study utilizing a Key Opinion Leader module and an internet panel of 400 respondents. The three primary branded products were compared to their respective competitive brands to establish aided and unaided brand awareness. The study focused on determining whether the brands conveyed key differentiating factors which would further support the introduction of additional wound care brands.
These results provided a platform to identify new opportunities and ultimately ideate new products, which supported their current offerings and helped further develop the client's wound care market strategy.