All Case Studies
- European New Product Launch
- In-Licensing Product Analysis
- Key Innovation Leader Study
- New Indication Evaluation
- New Indications - Life Cycle Management
- New Product - Financial Forecasting
- Review & Analysis of Oncology Compounds
- Sales Force Integration
- Strategic Platform Development
- Strategic Positioning and New Markets
- Transdermal Formulations Assessment
- Web Portal Market Positioning Strategy
- Worldwide Ethnographic Market Assessment
Strategic Platform Development
A major nutritional pharmaceutical manufacturer sought to identify the brand awareness of its core brand to discern competitive positioning strategies specifically targeted at offerings for pregnant and nursing mothers and their infants.
A two-tiered research study was initiated utilizing a global Key Opinion Leader (KOL) module of 50 KOLs in conjunction with an internet panel of 200 target audience respondents. The core and aligned brand extensions were examined to establish aided and unaided brand awareness as they were compared to their respective competitive brands. The focus was to determine whether the brands conveyed key differentiating factors to support the introduction of additional offerings in this segment.
The results assisted in developing the client's strategy by providing a platform to identify new opportunities and ultimately create three new products which supported their existing offerings.