All Case Studies
- European New Product Launch
- In-Licensing Product Analysis
- Key Innovation Leader Study
- New Indication Evaluation
- New Indications - Life Cycle Management
- New Product - Financial Forecasting
- Review & Analysis of Oncology Compounds
- Sales Force Integration
- Strategic Platform Development
- Strategic Positioning and New Markets
- Transdermal Formulations Assessment
- Web Portal Market Positioning Strategy
- Worldwide Ethnographic Market Assessment
Review & Analysis of Oncology Compounds
A leading pharmaceutical company was in negotiations to acquire three oncology products in development and in need of prioritization.
Harrison Hayes surveyed the market landscape for targeted oncology therapeutics and compiled a list of ten solid tumor types in order of priority. This compilation was intended to assist the client in designing its clinical development programs for the products and developing a commercialization platform. Harrison Hayes reviewed the data for all ten of the tumor types to best understand the level of competition for clinical trial participants, the clinical performance of existing standards of care, and other driving factors.
Following the Strataject™ analysis, a list of tumor types was created, including the rationale supporting each prioritization decision. This allowed the client to move forward with a carefully crafted L.O.I., which ultimately led to a successfully completed transaction.