All Case Studies
- European New Product Launch
- In-Licensing Product Analysis
- Key Innovation Leader Study
- New Indication Evaluation
- New Indications - Life Cycle Management
- New Product - Financial Forecasting
- Review & Analysis of Oncology Compounds
- Sales Force Integration
- Strategic Platform Development
- Strategic Positioning and New Markets
- Transdermal Formulations Assessment
- Web Portal Market Positioning Strategy
- Worldwide Ethnographic Market Assessment
European New Product Launch
A mid-sized pharmaceutical company was preparing for a new product launch with two indications in nine European countries. The launch was to occur in two phases beginning with Denmark, Austria and Switzerland, then followed by Germany, Sweden, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom. In each country, an initial indication would launch with a subsequent indication following nine months later.
Harrison Hayes worked with the head of European Marketing to develop an overall European launch plan, including individual launch plans for each country with all launch-related tasks for each corporate function.
Subsequently, the team worked with the Strategy Director and Marketing Manager representing each country and developed detailed plans that would help the client ensure that all activities would take place as expeditiously as possible. As a result of the project, the entire European marketing organization launched the product in a timely manner.