All Case Studies
- European New Product Launch
- In-Licensing Product Analysis
- Key Innovation Leader Study
- New Indication Evaluation
- New Indications - Life Cycle Management
- New Product - Financial Forecasting
- Review & Analysis of Oncology Compounds
- Sales Force Integration
- Strategic Platform Development
- Strategic Positioning and New Markets
- Transdermal Formulations Assessment
- Web Portal Market Positioning Strategy
- Worldwide Ethnographic Market Assessment
In-Licensing Product Analysis
A specialty pharmaceutical company wished to enhance its pipeline with a lifestyle product that was a candidate for in-licensing. The client contacted Harrison Hayes for assistance in order to best understand its prospect in the crowded marketplace for yet another lifestyle product.
To quantify the opportunities in this market, Harrison Hayes conducted interviews with physicians and managed markets decision makers to determine physician prescribing behavior for these products, the managed markets' approaches to the category, and new product launches on the horizon. The interview results were analyzed and financial models were developed to demonstrate the effect that key market factors would have on the product's potential.
As a result of these interviews, Harrison Hayes as able to implement an effective deal structure for this lifestyle product that would maximize the opportunity and deliver an acceptable offer, which ultimately lead to the closing of this transaction.