All Case Studies
- European New Product Launch
- In-Licensing Product Analysis
- Key Innovation Leader Study
- New Indication Evaluation
- New Indications - Life Cycle Management
- New Product - Financial Forecasting
- Review & Analysis of Oncology Compounds
- Sales Force Integration
- Strategic Platform Development
- Strategic Positioning and New Markets
- Transdermal Formulations Assessment
- Web Portal Market Positioning Strategy
- Worldwide Ethnographic Market Assessment
New Product - Financial Forecasting
A specialty pharmaceutical company was concerned by a lack of data throughout the supply chain of a recently launched product and wanted to evaluate its impact on the accuracy of sales forecasts.
The client approached Harrison Hayes, looking to minimize the effect on the product's near and long-term outlook, to analyze the forecasting process, and to recommend methods for addressing any identified issues. The flow of product was mapped through the supply chain and gaps were identified in all data that was available.
Harrison Hayes defined the implications of these data gaps on sales forecasting, incentive compensation planning, and promotional allocations. By suggesting new methodologies for filling the data gaps and optimizing decision making for the brand the client was able devise a reformatted data tracking platform which delivered accurate results.