All Case Studies
- European New Product Launch
- In-Licensing Product Analysis
- Key Innovation Leader Study
- New Indication Evaluation
- New Indications - Life Cycle Management
- New Product - Financial Forecasting
- Review & Analysis of Oncology Compounds
- Sales Force Integration
- Strategic Platform Development
- Strategic Positioning and New Markets
- Transdermal Formulations Assessment
- Web Portal Market Positioning Strategy
- Worldwide Ethnographic Market Assessment
Sales Force Integration
A top-tier pharmaceutical company had recently acquired a small diagnostics firm, and was in the process of integrating the firm's products into its own diagnostics portfolio. The management team of the acquiring company asked Harrison Hayes to help ensure that the best practices of both companies were leveraged in order to develop the most efficient and consistent approach to the managed markets.
The historical relationships with the managed markets of both companies were analyzed to identify innovative practices that should be sustained. The analysis assessed pricing and contracting, product positioning, and the development of value-added programs. In addition, a full day of brainstorming with senior managers from both companies was held. Historical approaches to the managed markets were discussed, as well as ideas for a common, integrated approach for the future. Finally, Harrison Hayes conducted primary research with decision makers at MCOs and PBMs. This allowed for the substantiation of ideas resulting from the brainstorming session, as well as collection of additional information for decision-making purposes.
Harrison Hayes provided the client with deliverables in the form of a comprehensive, validated set of recommendations for the best practices to compete successfully in the managed markets. The recommendations provided to the client were successfully implemented.