All Case Studies
- European New Product Launch
- In-Licensing Product Analysis
- Key Innovation Leader Study
- New Indication Evaluation
- New Indications - Life Cycle Management
- New Product - Financial Forecasting
- Review & Analysis of Oncology Compounds
- Sales Force Integration
- Strategic Platform Development
- Strategic Positioning and New Markets
- Transdermal Formulations Assessment
- Web Portal Market Positioning Strategy
- Worldwide Ethnographic Market Assessment
Transdermal Formulations Assessment
A leading global pharmaceutical company needed to license six transdermal formulations for existing products available in oral form. The transdermal form had fewer side effects and required lower dosage. Harrison Hayes was to assess the market receptivity for this new delivery system.
A comparative analysis of a similar product launched in a transdermal formulation was conducted with the client's six transdermal candidates to demonstrate the applicability of this successful launch to that of the client's.
As a result of the comparative analysis, the client successfully completed the transaction and launched the first two optimal candidates in this study.