All Case Studies
- European New Product Launch
- In-Licensing Product Analysis
- Key Innovation Leader Study
- New Indication Evaluation
- New Indications - Life Cycle Management
- New Product - Financial Forecasting
- Review & Analysis of Oncology Compounds
- Sales Force Integration
- Strategic Platform Development
- Strategic Positioning and New Markets
- Transdermal Formulations Assessment
- Web Portal Market Positioning Strategy
- Worldwide Ethnographic Market Assessment
New Indications - Life Cycle Management
A leading Canadian biotech firm with an injectable biologic sought assistance in the exploration process of identifying a new indication for its existing product.
Harrison Hayes conducted secondary research to identify potential disease states in which the client's product would be effective. Based on the results of this research, the top three areas of opportunity were selected for further exploration. Harrison Hayes designed and executed interviews with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to validate this clinical rationale for the new indication. The opportunity was then projected for the client's product and a plan of action for pursuing the new indication was recommended.
As an extension of this forecasting evaluation, the client went on to conduct a study to explore the newly-identified indication for their injectable biologic.