Harrison Hayes's Charlotte office is currently seeking experienced sales candidates. The job description is as follows:
The Harrison Hayes Sales Representative is responsible for the generation, relationship management, and closing of leads mainly operating in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology fields. You will have the opportunity to create relationships with top marketing executives, directors, VP's, and CEO's.
• Research viable leads by investigating pharmaceutical drugs in their clinical phases,
• Contact our clients through our client management system and email marketing process
• Be knowledgeable of our company innovation and branding-based capabilities in order to educate and effectively sell to clients
• Be able to research and understand market trends to exploit as business opportunities
• Competitive landscape analysis
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field • Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite • 2 years prior sales experience • Self-motivated and personable attitude
• Excellent written abilities -i.e. Creating original content for our blog; developing new, effective email content; etc.
• Social media marketing experience
• 20% commissions on sales you generate and close
• Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about us at www.harrisonhayes.com